Use of this web site and all related e-commerce systems on this site are subject to the following terms, conditions, and policies. Your use of this web site confirms your full agreement with these terms, conditions, and policies. If you do not agree with them, you are requested to cease all activity on this web site.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Inspired Nutritionals’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Inspired Nutritionals’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Inspired Nutritionals at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Inspired Nutritionals’s web site are provided “as is”. Inspired Nutritionals makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Inspired Nutritionals does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Inspired Nutritionals or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Inspired Nutritionals’s Internet site, even if Inspired Nutritionals or a Inspired Nutritionals authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Inspired Nutritionals’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Inspired Nutritionals does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Inspired Nutritionals may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Inspired Nutritionals does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Inspired Nutritionals has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Inspired Nutritionals of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Inspired Nutritionals’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Auckland, New Zealand without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Return of faulty product
If there is something materially wrong with the product, it can be returned for a replacement. This may include damaged product (unlikely, since it’s a powder in a vacuum packed bag), underweight product (only if in its original unopened state), or some other genuine defect in the product.
10. No Other Returns Possible
If you simply discover you don’t like the taste or have some other issue of personal preference arise, it can not be returned. You may be able to arrange to return it to the therapist who recommended you buy it. But you will need to discus that with them in person. Because of the nature of our business, we are not in a position to accept returns of product. This all started out as me (one person, Jonathan) using this product for myself (to see what effects it had after 6 months of use) and providing it to my clients in New Zealand. As I discovered a growing number of people interested in detoxifying from radioactive isotopes (particularly after the nuclear disaster began in Fukushima in 2011) and from heavy metals, I started to make it available to people I was in personal contact with in the United States and in other countries I travel to, where I give talks and workshops on holistic health topics. Over time I meet numerous doctors and natural health therapists who were interested in getting this product, in a bulk powder form, to some of their clients. That’s when I decided to set up this web site to make that process easy for all concerned. But this is not a big business, and it essentially has no staff or business premises. In simple terms, whilst I do make some money off of each order, I primarily do this as a favour and service to friends, family, and people wishing to improve their health. With the above information in mind, if you are not happy with these terms, please refrain from purchasing. You are always free to buy Biofilam at retail from various online sellers. It’s typically around US$25 to $30 per 90 capsules (45 grams). As you can see, that’s a lot more expensive than I am offering it for.
11. Taste testing our kelp products
If you are not entirely certain you like or can at least tolerate the taste of kelp powder, it is very important you try it before you buy. If you were referred to our products by a doctor or health practitioner, we suggest you ask them for a sample. They should be able to provide you with 20 grams or so, which is about 4 teaspoons. Mix one teaspoon of this into a full glass of pure water and, without delay, drink it promptly. Do this four days in a row, and see how you get on. If you determine the taste/texture is no problem for you, then please go ahead and order it from Inspired Nutritionals in bulk.
Alternatively, if we have smaller purchase options in stock (125g, for instance) we suggest you start out with that before purchasing our bulk options (250g through to 1kg). You could also purchase a bottle of Biofilam capsules, in which case you would open 10 capsules into water, blend, and drink.