I recommended people to avoid all sources of fluoride, most especially fluoridated water, as well as black and green tea. Yet most people I meet are likely already loaded up with fluoride. According to a scientific study on the effect of fluoride on the pineal, the average person by the time they are in their mid-thirties has a pineal gland that is more like a small, hard, fluoride-based pebble. It is filled with fluoride and basically dead. Here is what I recommend for fluoride, bromide, and heavy metal elimination based on extensive reports from practitioners and people utilising these products for their healing.
15 ways to detox your body from fluoride and heavy metals
- Biofilam (concentrated kelp gel extract): This is an excellent product I have been using and recommending to clients since 2004. It provides every mineral and trace-element your body needs, plus loads of iodine, and lots of alginates which are proven to pull heavy metals and radioactive isotopes out of the body. Learn more about it here. Buy Biofilam here.
- Chlorella (cracked cell, aka. “broken wall”): Take daily. Start with around a 1/4 teaspoon, and build up to at least 1 heaped teaspoon a day. Buy cracked cell chlorella here.
- Hawaiian spirulina: Take 1/2 to three table spoons a day. Buy Hawaiian spirulina here.
- Borax / Boron: 1/2 of a teaspoon to 1/4 of a teaspoon in one liter of water consumed in small quantities throughout the day. Around 1/8 of a teaspoon with a pinch of pure sea salt in a litre consumed in small quantities daily has been reported to have dramatic results. There is the possibility of a food grade version with sodium borate, if you can find it. It may be advised to mix it with baking soda. Please research this further in order to make your own informed decision. It is somewhat controversial. Alternatively take a boron supplement.
- Tamarind paste or fruit, and Tamarind leaf: Has be shown to help with fluoride toxicity and related symptoms. I suggest adding this to your diet. The fruit pulp can be made into a delicious tea. The leaf powder can be added to a smoothie.
- Moringa oleifera leaf extract, powder, etc.: Take this for its many health benefits. Grow it if your climate is suitable. Buy moringa leaf powder here.
- Moringa oleifera seed powder: Makes into a daily tea. You could even drink this in place of black tea (if you happen to be a tea drinker). Scientific studies indicate Moringa seed is relatively effective as a fluoride detox agent.
- Iodine/iodide: Under the direction of a suitably educated health practitioner, take up to 100 mg of iodine/iodide per day for up to three months. This should bring your iodine levels up to a good level. Then reduce this to around 13 mg a day. An easy form is in pills under the brand Iodoral. Buy Iodoral 50 mg here.
- Lecithin. According to Naturalnews.com, lecithin is recommended as an adjunct to using iodine for excreting fluorides. Buy lecithin granules here.
- Magnesium oil: Whilst using iodine, and any time you like really, use magnesium oil on your body. This provides an excellent source of magnesium. If you are iodine deficient you are likely magnesium deficient too. And apparently increasing iodine will cause some magnesium to be eliminated from the body. Buy magnesium oil here.
- Selenium: An excellent source of selenium is Brazil nuts. Just 10 nuts a day should give you all the selenium your body needs. Another source is garlic. Use fresh, freeze-dried, or aged. Selenium helps the body eliminate heavy metals.
- Sea vegetables: I eat a LOT of sea vegetables. My favorite is Karengo, from New Zealand. I eat up to a handful of it almost every day. Add sea vegetables to your diet. If you can’t handle the taste or find them hard to come by, kelp tablets may be the way to go. A great source of all minerals, including plenty of Iodine. Bladderwrack (usually taken as an extract) is a sea vegetable particularly rich in iodine.
- Shilajit: Among other things, this provides a lot of fulvic acid. Aside from its reported anti-aging effects, it also helps the body when eliminating toxins and heavy metals. Buy shijalit powder here.
- MSM: This provides important sulphur. I include it in this protocol because it is reported to help the cells to eliminate toxins and to take in nutrients. It opens and helps clear the blood vessels and fine blood capillaries in the body. I think this is important because when the vessels are clogged and jammed up, it is much harder for the body to move out toxins. MSM (sulphur) is also vitally important in the glutathione system which plays a key role in the elimination of toxins and heavy metals, etc. Use only OptiMSM for guaranteed purity. Buy OptiMSM here.
- Vitamin C: Take plenty of vitamin c in the form of mineral ascorbates (not ascorbic acid). Buy sodium ascorbate here.
*Please do not consider the above information to be a precise protocol. Nothing in this article should be misconstrued as medical advice. It is up to each person to use their own wisdom (which may include calling upon the wisdom of a suitably experienced holistic health practitioner) to determine what works best for them.